Amazon hasn’t revealed much hardware information about the new Kindle Fire. However, on Amazon’s developers site recently, some details have leaked out.
Here are some of the conclusion we got:
- 512MB memory, built in SD card but non removable?!
- Doesn’t support Google Mobile Services (GMS)
- Support multi-touch capabilities
- WIFI only supports 802.11b/g, but not n
- Have accelerometer and light sensor
- App doesn’t able to manipulate the wallpaper and theme
- OS is Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
- App doesn’t have permission to use camera modules, bluetooth, mic, GPS, gyroscope or micro-SD.
You already can preorder Kindle Fire Today! I really hope to get an Amazon Kindle Fire in Singapore.